Handloom Sambalpuri Cotton Unstitched Dhoti with Utari for Men
M.R.P.: ₹ 2,970.00 Sale price₹ 1,815.00 Save ₹ 1,155.00
Inclusive of all taxes. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Direct Weavers Discount benefit
- Handloom Mark Certified
- In stock, ready to ship
- Secure transaction
- Easy EMI on select Debit and Credit Cards
- 2- 4 Days Delivery in India
- DHL International Shipping
Ikat Cotton Dhoti with Utari fabric perfect for the auspicious occasion, made of the finest pure handwoven sambalpuri ikat cotton fabric with traditional motifs woven by the master weavers of Sambalpur, Odisha.
|Dhoti Length - Joda
|Fabric Width||115 cm|
- 100 % Cotton & Sambalpuri Handloom Dhoti With Ikat Weave, Easy to Wash, Retains freshness even after years of use, Cozy and Comfortable fabric, Light Weight, Shrink Resistant
- Natural dyes nullify any harmful effects to our body or health, very soft to wear, The dyeing process is environment friendly with good colour fastness, Hassle-free washing.
- Wash Care Instructions: Normal Wash, Do not bleach, May use gentle iron, Don’t dry in the hot sun
- Comfortable to use both in summer and winter conditions, Good for the body as only natural dyes are being used.
This is a genuine handwoven piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected and colours may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed.