Ikat Dupatta / Stole fabric perfect for an ethnic twist to modern wear of the finest pure handwoven sambalpuri ikat cotton fabric with traditional motifs woven by the master weavers of Sambalpur, Odisha. It has lovely patterns and is world-famous for their extremely beautiful colors, texture, and designs. This product contains a handloom tag certificate from handloom association of India.
This is a genuine handwoven piece, unevenness in the selvedge and weave could be expected and colours may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed.
Special offers and product promotions
- Free Express Shipping on orders above INR 8000
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000
- Easy EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details.
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free
- Design and Pattern: Cotton Sambalpuri Ikat dupattas come in a variety of intricate and unique designs, ranging from geometric shapes to floral and animal motifs. The patterns are created by tying and dying the cotton threads before weaving them into the fabric, resulting in a distinct and beautiful texture.
- Material and Texture: Made from 100% pure cotton, these dupattas are lightweight, breathable, and comfortable to wear. The cotton material makes them easy to maintain and care for, and they are suitable for all seasons.
- Length and Width: Cotton Sambalpuri Ikat dupattas typically range from 2.3 to 2.5 meters in length, providing ample coverage when draped over the shoulders or head. The width of the dupattas varies from 36 to 40 inches, giving enough fabric to create different styles and drapes.
- Occasion: These dupattas are versatile and can be worn on various occasions, from casual events to formal gatherings. They add a touch of elegance to any outfit and are perfect for festivals, weddings, and religious ceremonies.
- Maintenance: Cotton Sambalpuri Ikat dupattas are easy to maintain and can be washed at home with mild detergent and cold water. They should be air-dried and ironed on a low heat setting to maintain their shape and texture.
- Country of Origin: This Handloom Sambalpuri Dupatta is proudly made in India, where the art of handloom weaving has been passed down through generations of skilled artisans.
- Packaging and Delivery: We understand that the protection of your order during transit is of utmost importance. Each product is carefully folded and packaged in a 12 x 30 x 3 cm box with apple protection for transit. The packaging is designed to protect your saree from hazards such as moisture, dust, and physical impact, ensuring that it arrives at your doorstep in perfect condition.