Bomkai Sari is also known as Sonepuri Sari. It is a traditional handloom saree primarily produced by the “Bhulia” community, Odisha. It has a lustrous weave which makes it perfect for any occasion wear. This product contains a silk mark tag certificate from the silk mark association of India.
This is a genuine handwoven piece that could expect unevenness in the selvedge and weave, and colours may fade or bleed due to the traditional dyeing method employed.
Special offers and product promotions
- Free Express Shipping on orders above INR 8000
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000
- Easy EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details.
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free
- Design and Pattern: This saree features a traditional Sambalpuri design with intricate threadwork that is unique to this region. The contrasting pallu and border are adorned with geometric patterns and motifs that add to its beauty. The vibrant colours used in the saree are created using natural dyes, which ensure long-lasting colour retention.
- Material and Texture: Crafted from 100% pure silk, this saree boasts of a soft and lightweight texture that drapes elegantly on the body. The lustrous sheen of the silk adds a touch of sophistication to your look, making it perfect for special occasions.
- Length and Width: This saree measures approximately 6.2 meters in length and 1.2 meters in width, making it versatile and easy to style in different ways. The generous length ensures that you have ample fabric to create different draping styles. This includes 70 cm blouse fabric woven into the saree.
- Occasion: This saree is a must-have for weddings, parties, and other formal occasions. The traditional Sambalpuri design and vibrant colors make it a standout piece in any crowd. Pair it with statement jewelry and a clutch to complete your look.
- Maintenance: To ensure the longevity of the saree, it is recommended to dry clean only. Avoid exposure to direct sunlight and store it in a dry place to prevent any damage to the fabric.
- Country of Origin: This Handloom Sambalpuri Silk Saree is proudly made in India, where the art of handloom weaving has been passed down through generations of skilled artisans.
- Packaging and Delivery: We understand that the protection of your order during transit is of utmost importance. Each saree is carefully folded and packaged in a 12 x 30 x 3 cm box with apple protection for transit. The packaging is designed to protect your saree from hazards such as moisture, dust, and physical impact, ensuring that it arrives at your doorstep in perfect condition.